The par-71, 7,431-yard course at TPC Twin Cities in Blaine, Minnesota is the site for the 2023 3M Open, where Vincent Norrman will be playing from July 27-30.
Norrman has one win, and an average finish of 30th, in his 23 tournaments during the past year (including two top 10s).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Norrman before the the 2023 3M Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
3M Open TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: July 27-30, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
3M Open Coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Vincent Norrman Stats and Recent Trends
- Norrman has won one of his last five appearances on TOUR.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Norrman has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -15 in his last five events.
- Norrman will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
Vincent Norrman at the 2023 3M Open
- TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,431 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,017.
- The average course on the Tour over the past year has played to 69.25 strokes per round and a score of -5 compared to par. At TPC Twin Cities, the scoring average is lower at -8 relative to par per tournament.
- The courses Norrman has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,288 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,431 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -7. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -8.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Norrman in action at the 2023 3M Open? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!