Click Here for More Short Game Lessons and Watch a New Lesson Every Day in the Lessons Group.
- Many people make the mistake of focusing on the flag instead of where they want to land the ball.
- It is important to choose the right club based on the desired landing area.
- Always aim for the landing area and allow for some roll towards the pin.
- Experiment with different clubs and consider factors like green speed and slopes.
- Chip and run shots can be effective by landing the ball near the desired spot and letting it roll.
- High risk shots like tossing a sand wedge should be avoided unless necessary.
- Focus on the landing area, not the end result area.
The post Never Aim at the Flag When Chipping and Pitching appeared first on Women's Golf.